Thursday, August 21, 2008

PEAK


First of all I must say that PEAK was AWESOME. The services were just filled with power and the whole atmosphere was just great. I enjoyed very much the opportunity of being with some really good friends again and being able to catch up on old times. But I also was thrilled to have met a whole lot of new folks. I had a great time hanging out with all of my new friends and just being able to rare back and have a good time was worth the trip. I will never forget the memories that were made on Friday night/Saturday morning. Village Inn holds many memories in its hand and I shall never forget the pleasure of drinking a Villaccino. God Bless Village Inn!!


This is Bro. Andrew Dillon enjoying some pancakes.


Full House!


Bro. Marks surrounded while preaching.


This is Stephen, Andy, Myself and Carl.

Carl, Stephen, Myself, Andy and Cory all leaning on Carls suave Escalade.

5 comments:

Beau D said...

Hey bro..great blog. Andy told me the story about the villaccino..i laughed so hard!! It was great to see you at PEAK, hope you can make it to WCC.

Anonymous said...

I hate you so much for posting that pic of me and my chocolate chip pancakes. hahahaha

Rustyn and Lisa Sorah said...

Hey Tim,
PEAK was awesome, Rusty and I were glad we got to meet up with you and your bro!

Megan Neufeld said...

AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! Hey Tim what in the world is up? I so missed it....not going to PEAK and all. I will be there next year. How is your bro and sis? Tell them Hello for me.

Anonymous said...

What is the Villacino story?