Monday, April 13, 2009

Blogger Alert!!

My "little" sister has finally joined the rest of us in blogworld and started her very own blog. She has been a lurker for a while, like most of us were before we stepped out into the great unknown and actually got our own spot on the worldwide web. So check her blog out



I would like to known by the show of a comment. How long were you a lurker before you started a blog? And who has ever used fake names to leave comments? Let me know. This should be fun.

9 comments:

Taniss said...

LOL, can you have a blog and be a lurker also??

Unknown said...

Hey wats up Tim, um I think I started "lurking" like a month or two before I started my own, and I used to use other peoples names on blogs LOL!

Lurker said...

LOL!!!OMG!!Do people really do that? Have you? Guilty as charged!!!Its so much fun!!

H Brooke said...

Me? A lurker?! Never!!! lol!!!

Bekki said...

Hi Tim!

Yup, I have used fake names to leave comments, but the blog administrator(s) always know(s) who I am!

I don't think I was ever a lurker...I jumped right in with both feet. Granted the first blog I was an author on was a shared blog, but I started mine up shortly after that!

Mary Frances said...

Hmmmmmm...I think I still am a lurker!!! LOL I just leave comments on people's blogs like I I have know them forever...people are like who in the world?! But heeeey I have made some good friends from it...Bekki Simpson and Jen Lord...my blogger buddies!!! I think I went anonymous for a month till I decided to get one...now I have two. Anyways, thats my bloggin story...
Very exciting, I know!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy {early} Birthday Tim!!!!!

Tim Rivers said...

Well... I think we all have lurked at least a few times. And I'm sure there are a few more who are reading these comments. Ha.

Thanks anonymous!! Might I ask who u really are? I'm getting old..... Not really.

Anonymous said...

I lurked once.

Sincerely,

Chester